Monday, June 2, 2014

Dear Bidders of the Online Action for Parkinson's Research,

I apparently misunderstood how ebay worked, I thought that all items would automatically renew but what has happened is that with a bid an item sells and only those items without any bids rolled over.  I will of course honor the winning bids on the two sold items.

The three remaining items have rolled over and bidding can continue, however; please note that if a bid is made this week the item will sell and NOT roll over to next week.

I can not do anything to replace the horse quilt but please give me a few days to work things out for the stay at the B&B.  Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Cindy Ingram
Founder
Catitude-Cat's Against Parkinson's Disease!

No comments:

Post a Comment