Bluemont, VA 20135
Casey's House was featured in the Winchester Star-You can read the story here!
2017-Year End Newsletter
Dear Friend of Casey's House,
Another year has passed, and the time has come that we at Casey's House are reflecting on what we have done this year. Here are some of the highlights:
- Alongside of local TNR groups, we have facilitated over 300 spay/neuters
- Adoptions at the Leesburg Petco have increased by 50%
- We have provided ongoing sanctuary to 45 cats including Peepers, pictured below.
Peepers: Peepers is a Manx cat which suffers from Manx Snydrome. She is one of the sweetest, loving cats that I have known. Being that I have had many come through these doors; that is saying a lot! She is unadoptable because she is incontinent; her room is covered with towels that have to be changed constantly. Peepers is a cat that seeks and thrives on human contact. Each evening, just before bedtime; I get her from her room and wash her hind end. I then bring her in my plant room where we watch the news and late show together. She has become a regular part of my nightly routine. I always have a towel ready and we always end the night with her snuggled in my arms with me holding her tight wishing that I could offer her more.
Peepers, and the special needs cats like her; are what Casey's House is about. A place where these cats can live out their lives without fear of euthanasia. Please help us continue our mission to provide homes to many of the elderly and hard to adopt cats in our region; dedicated to the promotion of Trap-Neuter-Return to help end the plight of feral and other abandoned cats!
How you can Help
· Tax deductible gifts can be made either with the enclosed donation form or through our paypalaccount, a link to which is on our website, www.caseyshouse.org via our donation page.
· “Amazon Smile” donates a portion of your Amazon purchase to Casey’s House.