Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Brief Note From Casey's House about a July Fundraiser!

Dear Friend of Casey's House,

I don't often send email blasts out as I feel as though people prefer hearing from us via a newsletter in the mail.  I did want to quickly send you information though about a July fundraising effort generously offered to us:

Please check out Amy Sikes' website! She is donating a portion of her Avon sales to Casey's House this month!  Orders can be placed online and shipped to your house and orders $30 or more incur no shipping charges!

Amy does this every month for a different rescue, she truly is an animal lover and I encourage you to consider her for all your Avon needs throughout the year!  

Thanks and I hope that you had a wonderful 4th!

Sincerely,
Cindy Ingram
Casey's House

No comments:

Post a Comment